Sopris Llama Pack Systems
The most popular combinations of Sopris Pack Equipment.
Sopris Llama Pack Systems and their components will provide outstanding service for a wide range of demands--
from performance showing and day hiking to commercial packing.
Some systems will be better suited for certain
applications than for others.
Llama Pack Systems with the Classic Saddle
Classic Pack Systems have it all:
Comfort, durability, convenience and a large dose of class.
* Peter Illyn used the Sopris Classic #1 to make his 1,000-mile Pacific Crest Trail trek. Read his testimonial.
* Author Cindy Ross and husband Todd Gladfelter used the Classic #2 to carry supplies and their six-year-old
daughter over the 475-mile Colorado Trail.
* The legendary Clancy llama, winner of many 16-mile Colorado Llamathon races and the California Llamathon, used the Classic System.
* The Classic #3 and its llama counterparts have won countless blue ribbons in the performance ring, not to mention countless complements at picnics, parades and promotional events.
Llama Pack Systems with the Lumbar Saddle
The only ‘soft’ llama pack that properly supports a heavy load.
* Author Lora Davis had high praise for the Sopris Unlimited Lumbar Pack System
after traveling Wyoming’s 500 mile Continental Trail to write the text for the Official Guide Book
Llama Pack Systems with the Rookie Saddle
The ideal saddle for training young llamas
Recommended for small to medium-sized llamas. Use the Lumbar Pack System for training and outfitting full-sized llamas. This rigging is made of felt sewn onto webbing. Cinch straps and chest strap and breeching connect to saddle with Side Release buckles.
|Sopris Llama Rookie Pack System #1
$262.00 ROOKIE SYS 1
Rookie Saddle with Rookie Cinches, Rookie Chest Strap and Breeching, and Rookie Panniers
Complete system weighs only 5 lbs 2 oz